Saturday, August 9, 2008

EFY

Here are a few pics from EFY (Especially For Youth) William, Lucy and Rachel went. Lucy took the camera and yet I can only find pictures of Lucy. How does she do that?



There were boys and 2 dances. For Lucy and Rachel this was the first time they have been to a dance! Being 14 years old is GREAT!

THis first pic is Lucy, some guy and Dreah, Lucy's friend from another town who was also her roommate/. THey told me the names of everyone, but I have forgotten.

L and R where in the 14 and 15 year old group. Here is a smattering of 14 and 15 year old boys. And one grown up leader type boy. (in the yellow)

I'm sure I can find some other pics already on the computer since I am still in picture download denial.

2 comments:

tiki_lady said...

it looks like they had so much fun! Your girls are so beautiful, since they are twins. I'm sure Lucy speaks for Rachel.

gretchen said...

Lucy-your just like your aunt G. When I was your age I loved to have my pictures taken now I love to be on the other side of the camera. It looks like so much fun. I am so glad that you three went-EFY was one of my best memories and a teenager. I learned so much there. I think you are all soo good already though!