Did I just call Swampy an ole witch? I think I hear a cackle over the pounding rain. Is she out riding that broom of hers in this nasty weather?
OF ALL THE NERVE!
Write a 10, 000 word essay on the effect of Sartre on the existential movement.Had you going, didn't I? Here are the real rules, lovingly copied and pasted right off of Swampy's blog.
in Macedonia in the 1980's
1) Link to the person who tagged you and notify him/her that your MeMe post is up and running.
2) Once you create your Multiple Intelligent MeMe, tag any number of people who won't reach through your computer screen and choke you because you tagged them.
4) Alert them to the fact they have been tagged by any means possible. Smoke signals are an acceptable way to do this. Just make sure you have a fire extinguisher on hand.
5) Threaten them with marshmallow stonings and wet noodle beatings if they don't post the Intelligent MeMe within one week.
5) Post the rules and then do what you darn well please. Works for me.
RULES: (Made to be broken... or at least bent.)
A. List the 8 Multiple Intelligences:
1. Visual-Spatial2. Verbal-Linguistic3. Musical-Rhythmical4. Bodily-Kinesthetic5. Interpersonal6. Intrapersonal7. Naturalistic8. Logical-Mathematical
B. Here's where your creativity will shine through:
Post "something" that corresponds with each of the above. "Something" can be a quote, a picture, a drawing, a story, a song, a book, an anecdote... whatever corresponds with each intelligence.
So these 8 Multiple Intelligences are a creation of Dr. Howard Gardner's wild imagination. We will humor Swampy and pretend that we buy into these alternative learning styles. (-:
Ella, all the way. Here she is reading Agathe Christie's The Body in the Library. And most of you read her Mother's Day poem to me. And then there is the way she talks. and talks. and talks. All stories start with the Creation and end with the Ressurection and every detail in between. Run if you here these words, "Can I tell you about the book I am reading?" Run. Or for fun I like to say, "Yes, Tell me in three sentences." Her head spins and steam comes out her ears!
I have decided that ALL of the kids need to be here. Since there are 6 of them they need these skills, so we are going to work on strenthening our Interpersonal skills.
But my favorite politition is Mitt Romney. And I also like Ron Paul But they are not in our family, so they don't really get to play here in this game. Cause I changed the rules. HA
Hello! This has got to be Molly and her 2 million sea shells. And cats. And rocks. And little fossils from the school playground. And the Geode she had to buy at the Frist Center.
And then there is this guy. Mr Amortize. He has a bachelors in math and nothing makes him happier than an afternoon with a scientific calculator and some graph paper. And some hockey skates?
I cannot bear to tag anyone this time, since I just sent one out. And I have another one to do. (I will get to it this weekend hopefully, Katie)