Tuesday, November 25, 2008

yummy comfort sandwiches for a cold day

okay, so we had to have lunch before we went down to the dungeon.

basement!


I like to read, and one of my fave authors is Joanne Fluke. She writes mysteries and her main character is a lady named Hannah Swensen.

Hannah lives in Minnesota and owns a cookie shop. She finds dead bodies and bakes cookies. She rocks! Anyway there are recipes mixed in the books. it is so much fun. today i made her grilled cheese sandwiches. it really isn't a recipe, but you just replace the American cheese you normally would use and use cold cream cheese. I cut it into thinnish slices and just made them like normal with butter and white bread.

Yummy.

leave it to me to find a way to make grilled cheese sandwiches even less healthy!

now i really am going to spend the afternoon in the basement! ....except i need to go and buy a turkey for Thursday....

oh look, a pretty butterfly.....


is that Elvis down by my barn?.....


have I read my scriptures yet today?....

OKAY! I AM GOING!!

3 comments:

MommyChickadee said...

I just popped in from Mormon Moms Who Blog. Hope you don't mind. These sandwiches sound SO good. Thanks so much for sharing!

Mark & Lindsey said...

That sandwich sounds...really...not so yummy! You're so funny!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.