Saturday, June 21, 2008

Most awesome book in the world!



I just read this book and I am absolutely in love with this author! Joanne will you marry me? She combines all of my favorite obsessions into one.

BAKING

MURDERS

SINGLE WOMEN SOLVING MURDERS

COLD CLIMATES (MINNESOTA)

BOOKS AND READING

There are recipes scattered throughout the book. And it is absolutely G Rated!

RUN and go buy this book. Wait, it is almost Sunday, please don't break the Sabbath, run Monday morning and buy this book. You will not be sorry.

I made her tuna sandwich today for lunch. YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM

2 comments:

tiki_lady said...

thank you thank you for recommending a book! I was looking for one to read. I will check it out. I like that there are recipes too.

Flowerlkd said...

I know a book that has three of your obsessions....its "Pretend You don't See Her" by Mary Higgins Clark...very interesting....and fun to read! : ) It has murders, single women solving murders, and minnesota! : )