Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged

Tenara tagged me and since I am really egocentric, I am excited to play along!!!!!



This is the SEVEN THINGS tag, so here goes:



1. I am really conservative. REALLY CONSERVATIVE!

2. I love pudding

3. I like opera

4. I think country music is straight from the mouth of SATAN

5. I am not afraid to say what I think. My husband says it is because I am a Yankee.

6. I have a secret fantasy life in which I am a mild mannered, middle aged Welsh woman who seems to be always solving mysterious murders of people in the small seaside village in which she lives.

7. If I had an attention span of longer than 5 minutes I would write a book about that mild mannered Welsh woman who seems to always be solving a murder mystery and it would be full of heinous run on sentences.


Now I am supposed to tag 7 people. Some people take offence and say they don't like tags. Here is what I have to say to you people. I DO NOT CARE! If you don't want to do a tag, just don't do it. don't whine about it! Sometimes I get tags and even awards and for whatever reason I am unable to do anything about it. Just relax and chill, it is just a blog, and just a tag....

Does everyone feel better now? Now I am going to pick 7 of you from my sidebar and if you are into yourself like I am and want an excuse to randomly talk about yourself, GO FOR IT.

1. FlowerLKD (my new young camp friend)
2. Haley (cause she has twins and one of them is named William Hale!!!)
3. Ben and Mandy (cause he used to live here)
4. Joanna (she is a Kiwi living in NH. Is Kiwi derogatory? )
5. Kim (she is pregnant!)
6. Sherry (she bragged on my girls on her blog!!)
7. Adrian. No, he doesn't have a blog but he has an awfully good time reading mine. And YOURS. So he can just leave his in the comments!

2 comments:

Lady Sweatshirt said...

Hey, Sister Blob! It's me, Sock!
I didn't know you had a blog. That's awesome! FlowerLKD tagged me, and I did the same thing on my blog. Here's the website.
http://www.ginniwiizli.blogspot.com/

tiki_lady said...

Dangit! you didn't tag me! Hey woman. I have no problem saying what I like either, and yes I own that I am a Yankee. Trust me this isn't getting into a north/south thing. Southerners know how to slice you, they just do it with a smile and say WELL, BLESS YOUR HEART! ::stab:: LOL, anyone reading my post no blasting. I live in the south and like it. Now, country music from the mouth of satan?? come on, I like one or two songs. LOL LOVE YOUR TAG!