Sunday, June 22, 2008

Saturday night book club


I don't watch TV. I am too impatient or something. So last night while the boys watched The Brothers Grimm I read this book. It was very good. The ending was believable to me.

So many times it feels so far fetched when the investigator finally figures out "whodunit".


Not here, it was kind of what you suspected the whole time.


This is set in the 15th century. I love historical fiction!!!!



So the next two books I am reading are a Jessica Fletcher mystery. Yes, I said Jessica Fletcher! Do you remember Murder, She Wrote? Well, this book is supposedly written by her. Funny, huh? And then I have Middlemarch by George Eliot. And it is a little tiny copy. It is fat and squat and sooooo cute. I have been carrying it around in my purse. So anyone that knows me knows it must be small cause I do not like a big purse!


Happy Reading!

No comments: