Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Witty Wednesday/Christmas Stuff

Sent to me by my SIL Jennifer:

LOST IN THE DARNDEST PLACES:

An elderly Floridian called 911 on her cell phone to report that her car has been broken into.

She is hysterical as she explains her situation to the dispatcher: 'They've stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the brake pedal and even the accelerator!' she cried.

The dispatcher said, 'Stay calm. An officer is on the way.'


A few minutes later, the officer radios in. 'Disregard.' He says. 'She got in the back-seat by mistake.'


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

On a completely different note, here is part 2 of

Pictures of Other peoples Christmas Decorations

(Is that what I even called it last time?)

Jan Mary is posting pictures of her decorations. One post for each day of December. She is a digital scrap booker, so if you are needed some digital scrap booking help, just pop on over.

To her blog. You could go to her house, but she lives in Ireland. Yes, she is a leprechaun.

Just kidding. I hope that isn't an ugly thing to say in Ireland. When I lived in Hong Kong people there used to think I came from a family of gangsters because I had lived in Chicago. I was never offended, just mildly amused. So please Jan Mary, just be mildly amused at my lame attempt at humor.

Okay, now that I have offended everyone of Irish descent. HOLD ON. I am of Irish descent.

Just go and look at her Christmas pics!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Not even slightly offended, just flattered you gave me a mention :)

Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
cash for cars mackay
cash for cars gympie

Delight Car Removal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but aftr I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
car removal brisbane
cash for cars rocklea

Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
bus wreckers Sydney

Max Cash For Cars said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
sell my car brisbane