Sunday, November 25, 2007

Fun Monday

Bluemomma is hosting Fun Monday this week. Fun Monday is a *FUN* activity I have noticed people playing and have finally gotten myself organized this week to participate. Every week there is a new host and new assignment. This was what Bluemomma said on her blog:


I want you to show me your......projects. More to the point, I want to see
your unfinished projects. I have so many that I really need some reassurance
that I'm not the only one. Home improvement projects are what I have in
mind, but it you don't have any of those show me any kind of project -
needlework, cooking, scrapbooking, etc. You can even show me your spouse if
they qualify as a work in process.And please, I WANT PICTURES!!!! You can
talk if you want, but you don't have to. I know since you are all bloggers
talk is bound to happen, but I most definitely want to see photos of those
unfinished projects. Ok, folks, have fun and enjoy one you don't have to
think about too much!


Okay, I am warming up the camera and will be posting my pictures in the morning!

No comments: