Friday, January 4, 2008

I am repenting, tomorrow

I am a thief. I totally stole from my sister in law. And now I am going to share her secrets with the world.
This new polka dot header... So cute and so easy. and totally stolen.

Just go to your start menu and then find your paint program. you know the one that the kids make pictures on. or the one Rachel is using right now to, um, improve a picture of her brother and then save as the wallpaper on the kids computer.

Go and make polka dot headers. they are fun and fabulous.

It is a good thing

4 comments:

gretchen said...

That is so easy. I made mine on photoshop deluxe and saved it as a pictures. I had no idea how else to make it. I guess I don't have any other paint programs on my computers...only picture software. They are cute though. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I love your park ave. thing too. It's so you. You didn't steal from me we are just sharing!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the polka dots! Cute header!

laurie said...

those are cute!

Alison said...

I love it...I am going to have to steal it and play around with it later!!! Thanks for the great idea!!