Saturday, January 19, 2008

Happy birthday

Today is Gretchen's Birthday. As you can see, she really likes presents. She is rather rude about it, actually. Can you be believe she is giving me the big kiss off just because she has a present and I don't. I guess I will forgive her since she is getting old and grey. Just for fun I thought I would post this pic of Gretchen. I wanted something clever to say about it, but I just couldn't think of anything nice and clever. Mean and clever I can do, but since it is her birthday...
So head on over to Gretchen's blog and wish her happy birthday. If all of my readers would go over there and leave her a comment with a birthday wish, it would really be freaky, so go and do it cause I like freaky!

Oh, I forgot to tell you...She is 34 today!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

at least your not 36, like some people i know. today you are the favorite child! dad should let you be "it" more often.

Michelle said...

And how old are YOU?? :)

gretchen said...

Thank you! I had a great day bringing in 34! The 30's are sure better than the 20's!