Tuesday, January 29, 2008

a package arrived in my mailbox

A package came the other day. I would have posted these pictures sooner, but I was having technology issues.
It was from Carrie. Remember the time I typed her name like way too many times in one post? I am not going to do that today. I am going to reveal to you all a blonde moment I just had. I took a picture of the package to post here. Before I took the pic I carefully took a sharpie and scribbled out Carrie's address. I had the picture here in the post and I was just about to upload everything when I realized that I had left MY address. Hello, just call me dork wad! I do not think it is wise to put my full address here on my blog, do you? So, anyhow, I deleted those pictures and we will just move on like nothing happened...
Carrie sent me this fabulous cookbook because I won a contest on her blog.
But wait, what is this?
A totally nice little note to me. REAL mail is so much more fun than E-Mail! I loved getting this. Thank you Carrie. When I get my tail in gear and use one of these recipes I will let everyone know how it went.

3 comments:

Chrys said...

I can't wait to read how they taste. I am really curious.

Alice Wills Gold said...

Blogger friends are the best!

Nekked Lizard Lady said...

Dork wad?? Too funny. That's the term Squamama uses to describe me. Actually, that's exactly what I would have done, too (marked out an address, but forget to mark out mine..ha) Your little package is in the mail. :)