Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bloggy Love

Allison at RDHMom sent me this little bit of bloggy love. And I am so happy to receive it! She is so sweet and I enjoy reading her blog so much. Her adoption stories have been excellent! You need to run over and read them. She has them on her right sidebar so you can get at them easily. I can see that this award originally came from Hootin' Anni's. If you have not visited her yet, get your tail over there. She is a HOOT! Thanks, Allison for this award!
I would like to pass this along to Laura at Synchronization of Us. She is always leaving such lovely comments for me. And she is PREGNANT!! Lucky duck! Oh to be young and pregnant with a husband still in school. I remember those days fondly.


********************************************************************************** ********************
This award came from Angela at AOJ and the Lurchers. She has a love of dogs. And is Welsh. Actually Allison is Welsh, also. But I think she is Welsh-American. Hmmm... I have never heard that term before! But back to Angela. She likes dogs with pointy noses. She rescues greyhounds and fosters them until they can find permanent homes for them. Good work, Angela. And thank you for this award! I love being yummy! I want to pass this one to Lucy who has two blogs that I visit. Her regular blog is mybyrdhouse and the second is the very special Sassy Apron Swap she has organized. Oh, that reminds me. I have to finish my apron. I have washed the fabric. All I have left is the actual cutting and assembly. I love the tutorials and now recipes (yummy) that Lucy has on her blog. And of coarse I love her name!

5 comments:

Lucy said...

Thanks! that is sweet of you. And yes I have to agree that Lucy is a pretty marvelous name. I got mine from my grandmother Bennion. It was her first name, Lucile.

Anonymous said...

Just had to stop by and tell you how happy I was to hear you got some snow. See, I should send you Colorado Snow all the time and it will follow and find you. We have another 6-8 inches due to hit us again tonight. I'll try to send that to you, too.

Alison said...

Yea for awards...you are most welcome...well deserved awards!! I have never heard Welsh-American either!! too funny!!

Aoj and The Lurchers said...

You are most welcome!

Anonymous said...

That really is so sweet of you, although not feeling so lucky with the pregnancy at the moment blah :)