Friday, February 8, 2008

Freaky Friday

Fridays Feast is having technological turmoil. Bethany posted some Freaky Friday questions for us to answer. Since I love a good meme, here goes:


Freaky Friday Questions
What are some of your favorite websites? Yahoo news and the online library that lets you download books for free. I am not on my computer, and don't remeber the URL.
If you had boy/girl twins today, what would you name them? I have a set of girl twins already, Rachel and Lucy. But I like Ruby and Margaret if I had two girls to name right now and Joseph and Porte if I had boys.
What was your favorite grade in elementary school? ????????
Did you have a favorite teacher? No
What types of punishment did your parents use while you were growing up? Which were most effective on you? ???????
Can you parallel park? I used to live in Chicago and could parallel park like a pro. I owned a Ford Tempo then. Now, 15 years later I have lived in rural Tennessee and driven a Suburban for so long I am sure that I cannot do it anymore!
Did you have to parallel park for your driving exam? Yes. I took the exam in Nebraska.


Bethany had a bonus. We were to go to this site and see where we should live. and then asked if we had been to the top 5.

Here is my top 5 and no, I have never been to any of them!

1. Salisbury, NC
2. New Harmony, IN
3. Oberlin, OH
4. Hendersonville, NC
5. Arrow Rock, MO
6. Hutchinson, MN

Oops, that is 6. I would like to go to MN so I had to make sure it made it !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a friend who grew up in Tennessee and moved to Chicago. You guys probably passed each other on the road... :)

Anonymous said...

Most of your answers I could relate to, until I got to the parents/punishment question. Then visions of "Hot-Wheels" tracks came to mind. They were orange, flexible and as I recall, hurt my butt.
I can also parallel park, I have a 4-wheel drive. But more importantly, why is "parallel" such a hard word to spell? NLM

Anonymous said...

Hey NLM. I remember you getting whacked with about anything that was within reach. You could run really fast. Even when you were just learning to walk...like down the hallway with two coke bottles that you whacked together. They exploded and coke dripped off the ceiling. I think it was my dad who whacked you for that one.
This was an interesting "meme." Enjoyed it and related to it.